Medium

I think I want to do this next assignment on Video Game Modeling or Game Design. I would just say that I am going to do it on video games, but I am a 3D modeler and that is just one part of a whole. The other parts would include in engineering, design, coding and even marketing could be included, but my expertise is in modeling. I will cover the design needs and specifications needed. I am planning to go to the America's Army website and upload their first person shooter game and compare it to the mass market first person shooter games.

Comments

  1. Jennifer-
    This sounds like a great focus. Will you be doing the actual simulation itself or the design programs to create the games? I'd go with one or the other as the users/producers are very different for each.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but please be courteous and show respect for me and other readers. Any comments with foul, derogatory or sexually explicit language or content will removed and reported as abuse. You get the picture people, so write something.

Popular Posts