The NMSU Skunk!

Last night had a stinky encounter. I had to write an opinion paper Murkus and Kitayama's theory on culture and self. I had to have the paper submitted to WebCt by midnight, but since I do not have internet access at home, I decided to save my paper to my usb and take it up to campus, where I work.

I arrived at work at about 9:15pm. I parked behind the building, because it is the only place that you can park. As I walked around the building, I noticed what looked like a black, furry cat with a white stripe running from the tip of it's nose to the tip of it's fluffy tail. I exclaimed Oh, CRAP! That is a SKUNK!

I turned tail and ran for the car! But I looked over my shoulder, to see that the skunk had turned tail too, but his tail was straight up in the air, while he ran!

I stayed in my car for a while. I tried to call the security guard, but he did not answer. I did get my paper turned in on time, and thank goodness I did not smell bad when doing it.

Comments

Popular Posts