Identity Project

My online identity is will be me as a belly dancer. I will be using the internet, music and video as my modes. I am not sure if I am going to build something like a myspace page or a website. The website would be more challenging, but the networking page would be easier. The music and videos are just going to be a given. My site or page's purpose is to be fun, but also educational. There are a lot of myths out there about belly dancers and the dance form, so I am hopeing to dispell some of them. I will need to get permission from some of my fellow belly dancers to use their pictures and videos on the site. I will also include a video that was produced by the Belly Dance Superstars that covers several belly dance topics.

Comments

  1. Jennifer-
    I cannot wait to see this project. I think this is such a cool hobby that you have. Have you decided if you are going to focus on you as an individual or representing the entire team? The latter could be cool, but would probably be tougher to do.

    I'm open to you doing a profile or a website - whichever you choose - but don't be afraid to take on the less time-consuming option at this point in the semester.

    Also, let me know if you have any questions along the way. Seems like you are in good shape. I can't wait to see what you have so far for review on Tuesday.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment, but please be courteous and show respect for me and other readers. Any comments with foul, derogatory or sexually explicit language or content will removed and reported as abuse. You get the picture people, so write something.

Popular Posts