A Note About Being A Woman

Being single for as long as I have, I have learned a lot about my self. But I have dated men who have wanted me to change, in particular, my appearance. I am a jeans and T-shirt kind of girl, but I like to dress up and wear heels on occasion. I like my skirts to be longer to cover my thighs. I don't like it, when a man wants to buy me clothes that he thinks I would look good in. My hair is not strait, and not curly either. But, I like to curl my hair before going out. Pony tails, in my opinion are for cleaning house and working out, not for going out. I like to wear make up, I don't wear it to hide behind it, but because I feel glamorous and beautiful when I wear it. My breasts are big enough, and are not getting bigger. I like my curves, I have no desire to as thin as a stick, I only desire to be healthy. I hate it, when I am compared to other women, hearing "why can't you dress or look like her". I don't dress or look like "her", because I am not "her". I feel that I look good and feel young at the age that I am and should not have to do something artificial to "look younger." I want men to be attracted to me, but I was not put on earth to constantly turn a man "on".

If you are a man, I can give you my heart, but what you see standing in front of you is real and it is mine. And if I can accept you, you can accept me for I am.

Comments

Popular Posts