Note From The Edge: Nobody Likes 2020!

I’ve decided to resurrect this blog.  It has been well over a decade since I have even looked at it. And in that time a lot of things have changed. I graduated from college and worked at the same university for way too long, made up with my boyfriend, broke up with my boyfriend, moved a couple of apartments, and got laid off. Moved to live with my mom in Gilbert, Az, took a job working for the Army in Sierra Vista, Az. Started having problems panic attacks, got laid off again, almost moved to Germany for a job, but that fell through. Got hired working for the Air Force, moved to Tucson, Az, adopted the cat you see above, was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder (but my therapist and I think it is a misdiagnosis) and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. And now, here I am, living through the Covid-19 global pandemic, wearing a mask, worrying over church closures, race relations, Marxism and government controversy coin shortages, sitting in isolation with my cat, dog and my 60 gallon tank of happily ignorant, but blissful fish. I’m doing things I never thought I would be doing and wondering what the hell is next. How’s the apocalypse treating you? 

Comments

Popular Posts