The Exgirlfriend And Communication

Why do you guys try to talk to women who they have dumped for another woman? If a man pushes away a woman in favor of another woman, does he not understand how hurtful that is for her? Does he not understand that when he tries to talk to the woman that he’s pushed away, it just causes those of feelings of being betrayed to resurface. I have seen many guys try to be friends with their ex girlfriend, but I don’t think they realize that there just hurting more and that they’re just trying to not feel so guilty.


11/23/2010

Just an update, the ex that I was referring to in this post, broke up with me by marrying another woman and told me about it the next day, while on his honeymoon. He started texting me when things started to go bad with the new wife a few months later. And as of now, he is divorced (again). You all know the saying..."What goes around"....."Comes around". Unfortunate.

Comments

Popular Posts